Applications for TecInnov Thales – 5th Edition are open until May 10th at 3 p.m.
In this edition, the selected projects will have a maximum support of € 5.000 per project, in a total amount of €10.000, for a 4-month execution period.
The topics that will be addressed in this edition are:
• Multimodal transportation services (demand analysis, dynamic supply models);
• Sensing (data generation) for physical security;
• Sensing the city (data generation);
• City data analytics;
• Virtual assistance (e.g. in the city, in transportation);
• Mobility support for impaired people;
• Sensing for autonomy.
The applications must be sent to email@example.com or delivered by hand at the Technology Transfer office (TT@Técnico) in due time.
An information session will take place on May 7, at 2.30 p.m. Registration is required.