The Department of Mathematics at IST (DMIST) joins the celebrations of Técnico’s 110th anniversary with an online session entitled “History of DMIST and LMAC (BSc in Applied Mathematics and Computation)”, hosted by professor Luís T. Magalhães (full professor, DMIST).
A round table will take place afterwards, with:
- André Guerra (IST alumnus; PhD student, University of Oxford)
- Cláudia Pascoal (IST alumna; senior supervisor , ECB: European Central Bank)
- Margarida Gonçalves (IST alumna; partner, Quasinfalível)
- Miguel Abreu (Full professor, DMIST)
- Pedro Antunes (Assistant professor, DCeT-SM/UAb)
- Rodrigo G. Serrão (consultant, Dyalog; collaborator, NMATH).
The event will take place on 21st May, at 18:30, via Zoom.
Interested parties must express their intention to participate in the event via email to email@example.com, until May 21st. The Zoom ID will be sent by email to registered participants.