The results of the Psychosocial Risk Assessment (PRA) carried out within the framework of the Working@Tecnico project, will be released on the World Day for Safety and Health at Work – April 28 – at 10:30. The Working@Tecnico aims to promote physical and mental health of Técnico employees in the workplace (Alameda, Taguspark and CTN campuses).
The overall results of the survey were handled by the Technical Team of the Commission for Psychosocial Risk Assessment (CARP-T) and are available at the Human Resources Department (DRH) website.
We invite all workers to participate in this session, which will include a Q&A session. The Técnico President and the Vice-President for Administrative Management will present the measures that will be put into practice in the near future to promote workers well-being.
Registration is required until April 26. The Zoom ID will be sent by e-mail to registered participants.
- 10:30 – Welcome session
- professor Rogério Colaço (President of Instituto Superior Técnico)
- 10:45 – Presentation of assessment results
- Isabel Gonçalves (CARP-T)
- 11:00 – Measures to prevent and mitigate psychosocial risks
- professor Helena Geirinhas Ramos (Vice-President of Técnico for Administrative Management)
- 11:15 – Signature of Collaboration Protocol between Técnico and the Faculty of Psichology, Universidade de Lisboa
- professor Telmo Mourinho Baptista (Dean of FPUL)
- 11:30 – Presentation of regulation on Work Health and Safety (WHS) by the WHS Regulator of technical and administrative staff
- professor Luís Castro (Técnico)
- 11:45 – Presentation of DRH Training Plan for 2021 and of Working@Tecnico web page
- Rui Mendes (Human Resources Director)
- 12:00 – Questions and Answers Session
- 12:30 Closing Session
- Lídia Silva (CARP)
- Nuno Pedroso (Administrator of Técnico).