• 21 de maio 2021, sexta-feira, às 13h – Online (via Zoom)
- Mariana Gomes (MSc student): “Piezoelectric and electroconductive coaxial fibers for cardiac tissue engineering”.
- Mariana Martins (MSc student): “Development of a scalable platform for the production of anchored muscle cells”.
- Marta Ribeiro (PhD holder): “hiPSC-derived cardiomyocytes: A platform for diagnosis and screening of therapeutic strategies in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy”.
- Pedro Marcelino (MSc student): “Design and manufacturing of 3D-printed electroconductive scaffolds and culture platforms for osteochondral tissue regeneration”.