• 26 de março, sexta-feira, às 13h – Online
- Maria Leonor Resina (PhD student) – New electro-responsive materials platforms for cancer treatment: Smart self-growing nanoparticles and transdermal devices.
- Mariana Branco (PhD student) – Development of Human Pluripotent Stem Cell-derived Cardiovascular Microtissues from Human Pluripotent Stem Cells for in vitro Applications.
- Marília Silva (PhD student) – Genetic engineering of mesenchymal stromal cells to express the anti-cancer protein azurin.
- Miguel Fuzeta (PhD student) – Mesenchymal stromal cell-derived extracellular vesicles as drug delivery systems for cancer therapy.