• 12 de março, sexta-feira, às 13h – Online
- Carlos Maia (PhD student in Bioengineering – Cell therapies and Regenerative Medicine, MD) – Implications and complications of different types of materials and its application in knotless rotator cuff repairs: An evaluation of force, pressure and area of contact of tapes in a tendon bone unit mechanical model and evaluation of clinical outcomes.
- Cristiana Ulpiano (PhD student) – Modulation of angiogenesis by extracellular vesicles from mesenchymal stromal cells using minicircle-derived RNAi technology.
- Carina Maranga (PhD student) – Cerebellar organoids derived from hiPSCs to model Angelman Syndrome.
- Diogo Nogueira (PhD student) – Engineering Characterisation of Bioreactors for Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Expansion and Cardiac Differentiation.