Is zero an odd or even number?
This will be the kick off to a talk with children (and other curious people of all ages), with professor Ana Moura Santos, researcher at CEAFEL.
“Explain it like I’m 5 – talks at Técnico for children and other curious people of all ages” is designed for young people (5-12 years old), opening a door to get to know Técnico research and the possibility to ask questions to our scientists – even at a distance. Older people can come as well, if the children let them.
“Explain it like I’m 5 – talks at Técnico for children and other curious people of all ages”
20th June, 11:00
Pedro Abreu, Laboratory of Instrumentation and Experimental Particle Physics, LIP
These talks are organised by the Science Communication Group at Técnico -“ComunicaCiencia”.
Science Communication Group – Research Units
• Centre for Mathematical Analysis, Geometry, and Dynamical Systems (CAMGSD)
• Marine, Environment and Technology Center (MARETEC)
• Center for Nuclear Sciences and Technologies (C2TN)
• Centre for Innovation, Technology and Policy Research (IN+)
• Center for Functional Analysis, Linear Structures and Applications (CEAFEL)
• Centre for Marine Technology and Ocean Engineering (CENTEC)
• Centre for Management Studies (CEG-IST)
• Center of Physics and Engineering of Advanced Materials (CeFEMA)
• Centre for Theoretical Particle Physics (CFTP)
• Center for Computational and Stochastic Mathematics (CEMAT)
• Centro de Química Estrutural (CQE)
• Centro de Recursos Naturais e Ambiente (CERENA)
• INESC Microsystems and Nanotechnologies (INESC-MN)
• Institute for Bioengineering and Biosciences (iBB)
• Mechanical Engineering Institute (IDMEC)
• Instituto de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computadores: Investigação e Desenvolvimento em Lisboa (INESC-ID)
• Institute for Plasmas and Nuclear Fusion (IPFN)
• Institute for Systems and Robotics (ISR)
• Instituto de Telecomunicações (IT)
• Civil Engineering Research and Innovation for Sustainability (CERIS)
• Laboratory of Instrumentation and Experimental Particle Physics (LIP).