Técnico and PortugalFoods will organise the event “Food and biodiversity – impacts, recommendations and action proposals” on November 29, at 1.45 p.m., under the project “LIFE Food & Biodiversity – Biodiversidade nas Normas e Selos da Indústria Alimentar”, which aims to:
– Project recommendations for the integration of biodiversity into the food and retail sector;
– Information on the impacts and good practices of food production in biodiversity;
– Cases of implementation of biodiversity strategies by national and international food companies.
• Discuss the implementation of better biodiversity strategies and practices in the food and retail sector.
• Brand managers, Product managers, Quality managers and Environmental managers in the food and retail sector;
• Auditors and certifying entities;
• Consultants and agricultural holdings (suppliers);
• Environmental NGOs and consumer organisations.
Venue: Abreu Faro amphitheatre, Interdisciplinary building.
Attendance is free but requires registration until November 22.