On 26h February, at 13:00, the Stem Cell Engineering Research Group (SCERG) at iBB – Institute for Biosciences and Bioengineering of Instituto Superior Técnico, will organise the following SCERG-iBB seminar.
- Diogo Estrela (MSc student): Delineation of optimal culture conditions for therapeutic human mesenchymal stromal cell-derived extracellular vesicles (MSC-EVs) production in dynamic cultures.
- Duarte Ribeiro (MSc student): Concept, design and prototype of device for cell culture and stimulation under mimicking some of the pulmonary alveolus conditions.
- Maria Arez (Research technician): Epigenetic fidelity of induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Maria Batista (MSc student): Engineering the formation of vascular networks in human forebrain organoids.
- Mariana Moço (MSc student): Derivation of kidney organoids from human induced pluripotent stem cells under 3D conditions.