Discover the potential and rise of the Low-Code platform market and learn how to build an app using the OutSystems platform!
Workshop LeAD: Introduction to Low-Code (Técnico+ e ITUp)
- 24th February 2021, 18:00 | Online (via Zoom*)
• Attendance is free but requires prior registration.
* The link will be sent by email to registered participants.
• Brief summary:
Low-Code platforms and Career Opportunities
- The first part of the workshop will be presented by Professor Miguel Mira da Silva, where he will talk about the potential of Low-Code platforms, the great career opportunities in this area and the graduate program LeAD: Low-Code Application Development.
Hands-On ⋅ Introduction to Low-Code
- The second part of the workshop, by dr. José Costa (ITUp), will focus on the introduction to low-code programming, using the OutSystems platform, and will clarify all the myths of this technology while teaching you how to quickly build an app:
- How to build an OutSystems application;
- Fundamentals of data modeling in OutSystems;
- Rapid screen development;
- How to change different elements in OutSystems applications.