The CyberSecurity for Companies training programme was jointly designed by CATÓLICA-LISBON and TÉCNICO+ with the aim of promoting a vision of the current risks associated with Information Technologies and Management practices, addressing technological and human components of information systems, with special attention to their vulnerabilities.
• Understand the current information systems and their main vulnerabilities;
• Understand the importance of the human factor in IT security;
• Learn about the major threats to information systems;
• Understand the information system infrastructure and architecture to protect;
• Contact with the main techniques, approaches and technologies used in protection systems;
• Manage risk and access to information sources and associations, in order to participate in the joint defense of technological infrastructure;
• Be prepared to react to information systems, namely in decision-making, in a crisis situation;
• Be able to apply the most appropriate and necessary governance solutions for CyberSecurity management in companies;
• Design and manage a CyberSecurity plan.
Course start date: 25th May 2022
Course end date: 9th June 2022
Course schedule: Wednesdays and Thursdays, 17:30/21:00
Applications are open until 11st May 2022.