The Joint Master Programme in Groundwater and Global Change – Impacts and Adaptation – GroundwatCh seeks to offer a distinctive curriculum in the field of groundwater and climate sciences, within a framework of human pressures, around the following thematic areas:
• General Hydrogeology;
• Groundwater Data Collection;
• Interpretation and Modelling;
• Climate Processes and Modelling;
• Integrated River Basin and Water Resource Management;
• Groundwater and Environmental Impacts;
• Groundwater, Society and Policies;
• Groundwater, Climate and Global Change Impacts and Adaptation.
With this curriculum GroundwatCh aims to provide knowledge, insight and skills in the field of groundwater hydrology and its feedback mechanisms with climate and human activities.
• Target group
Técnico students or from other higher education institutions.
• Application deadlines
– 31st May 2020 (outside the EU)
– 30th June 2020 (from the EU).
• Deadlines to apply for Erasmus Mundus scholarship
-15th January 2020 (partner country applicants)
-15th February 2020 (programme country applicants)
Start date: September 2020
Duration: 24 months
Rossela Leitão (NMCI – Técnico Lisboa)
Tel.: +351 218 417 554
Coordinator of MSc programme:
Dr. Tibor Stigter, IHE Delft