This course complements the technical skills of an engineer through self-knowledge tools and emotional management techniques, in order to better adapt to different situations.
Start date: 17th April 2023
End date: 19th June 2023
Course schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays, from 7pm to 8:30pm
*Applications are open until April 3, 2023
More information and applications.
Engineering schools train excellent engineers, often exceptional in hard skills. However, soft skills are also essential to be successful in a competitive world and to lead successful careers.
Trainees will have the opportunity of having 2 hours of individual coaching to deepen their personal and professional development.
The Specialisation Course in Personal and Interpersonal Communication for Engineers is part of the Specialisation Programme in Engineering and Management as optional. This edition will take place online, via Zoom.
- Develop greater self-awareness about your communication and leadership profile;
- Acquire self-knowledge tools and deepen emotional and positive intelligence;
- Learn more about some emotional management techniques to better adapt to different situations;
- Review constructive feedback;
- Apply tools to manage conflict, stress and build resilience and improve communication with yourself and others.