The optimization of processes and continuous improvement in services and production continues to be one of the biggest challenges for companies, so understanding their scientific basis of methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma is fundamental for the correct implementation and to get the maximum benefit from these approaches in services and production.
The Training Course in Lean Services and Production, of short duration, combines a quick but intense review of the fundamentals of the Continuous Improvement, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, illustrating them with real case studies and activities that simulate everyday situations. The course also includes the identification and resolution of a problem (proposed by the trainees), which will be solved during the sessions.
General course details
- Start date: 1st October, 2021.
- End Date: 6th November, 2021.
- Price: € 1700 (€ 1530 for individuals)
- Opening hours: Fridays, 6:00 pm / 9:30 pm and Saturdays, 9:00 am / 12:30 pm.
- Format: In-person.
- Duration: 40h.
- running until September 17, 2021.