• 9 de abril, sexta-feira, às 13h – Online
Oradores / Temas das apresentações:
- Pedro Diniz (PhD student) – “Design and validation of a finite element model of the aponeurotic and free Achilles tendon”.
- Rafaela Neves (PhD student) – “Design and Modelling of Cryopreservation Systems with Application in Cell Therapies”.
- Sara Bucar (PhD student) – “From umbilical cord blood stem/progenitor cells to T cells: a scalable and bioengineering approach of the thymic microenvironment”.
- Sara Morini (PhD student) – “Large-scale expansion and characterization of non-parenchymal cells towards the bioengineering of a porcine whole liver”.