Técnico students are invited to attend a breakfast with some of the most successful Técnico alumni on December 13, at 8.30 a.m., in Salão Nobre.
This is a unique opportunity to talk with people who have remarkable careers.
Attendance is free but requires prior registration until December 10.
This edition will be attended by the following alumni:
- – Inês Eusébio | Head of Insurance Business Unit at Everis Portugal
– João Baleizão | Chemical Recovery & Energy Area Manager at The Navigator Company
– João Nuno Bento | Executive Director at Novabase
– Paulo Jesus | Head of Learning & Innovation at Jerónimo Martins
– Paulo Trezentos | Co-founder & CEO at Aptoide
– Pedro Guerreiro | Key Account Executive at Apple
– Pedro Lobo | Founder & Administrator at Innovagency.