The CERIS webinar “Service life prediction of buildings” will take place on 19th May 2021, from 14:30 to 16:00.
• What do we know about service life prediction of buildings and what are the existing certainties on this matter?
• What is the service life of a building?
• How do we calculate the service life of a building?
• What to do when the service life of a building ends?
• What is the importance of building maintenance in the service life of a building and how can it be measured?
• How does climate change affect buildings?
• How can incomplete responses provide valuable information for building durability?
Attendance is free. Prior registration is required (registration form).