The 4th International Conference of the Portuguese Society for Engineering Education (CISPEE 2020) will be held in Lisbon, on July 1 – 3, 2020, at Instituto Superior Técnico of University of Lisbon (Técnico).
You will have the opportunity to present your latest results on the field of Engineering Education for the 21st Century.
We remind that submissions for CISPEE 2020 are open until March 30, 2020. We are looking forward to receiving yours.
The Portuguese Society for Engineering Education (SPEE) and Técnico are organizing a series of open debates on the role of Higher Education Teaching (and Teacher’s) in today’s and future Societies, under the following themes:
• Gender Balance and Diversity in Engineering,
• Learning Strategies for the Jobs of generation Z,
• Leadership and Engineering Skills in the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world,
• The Ethical Challenge of Engineering in the XXI century,
• Learning Spaces and the future of the Education Campi,
• Teachers learn and improve, they’re not born experts.
Venue: Civil engineering building, floor -1, Auditorium of the Congress Center.
Join us at CISPEE 2020 and find out more on:
We look forward to seeing you at CISPEE 2020!