A set of virtual events will take place from 29th to 31st March 2021, aimed at potential candidates for higher education, intending to enter Técnico.
“ISTO É Técnico” is part of Técnico dissemination plan and offers candidates the opportunity to participate in sessions addressing several topics about our school, under the impossibility of personally contact with Técnico professors and students.
What are the aims of “ISTO É Técnico”?
- To present Técnico courses, projects and support services;
- To provide the opportunity to contact with Técnico students, professors and alumni;
- To contribute to a more informed and secure choice when choosing a higher education institution.
- On 29th, 30th and 31st March (Monday to Wednesday), candidates will have the opportunity to learn more about Técnico and participate in the following activities:
- Information Sessions on the 18 undegraduate programmes (1st cycle), grouped into 6 sessions.
- Talks – Alumni, researchers and professors will share their professional experiences. These talks are open to the entire Técnico community.
- Event registration: Prior registration is required in all events.
More information. (only available in Portuguese)