The Health Interdisciplinary Thematic Network at Universidade de Lisboa – RedeSAÚDE – will organise a seminar on the topic “Big Data Analytics in Healthcare – Where are we and where are we heading?”, on 22nd April 2021, from 18:00 to 20:00.
Attendance is free. Registration is required and subject to validation.
- Moderator – professor Maria Helena Monteiro (ISCSP-ULisboa, RedeSAÚDE)
- 18:15 – “Big Data Analytics in Healthcare. Where are we?”
Luís Goes Pinheiro (President of the Shared Services of the Ministry of Health)
- 18:30 – “Big Data Analytics in Healthcare. Where are we heading?”
Luís Antunes (DPO at the Portuguese Data Protection Autority (CNPD); Full Professor at FCUP)
Francisco Rocha Gonçalves (Economist, Invited Professor at FMUP)
Paulo Sousa (CEO of Maxdata Software, PhD in Computer Science)
- 19:15-19:30 – Questions & Answers
- 19:30 – “Big Data Analytics in Healthcare. Technology or Social Sciences? Friends or Enemies?”
Arlindo Oliveira (President of INESC, Full Professor at Técnico-ULisboa)
- 19:45 – Questions & Answers