All students attending Master Level Entrepreneurship Courses in this semester are entitled to apply for E.Awards@Técnico – 2019.
The E.Awards aim to support and reward the best projects developed in Entrepreneurship Courses:
• Technology-Based Entrepreneurship;
• Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology Transfer;
• Product Development and Entrepreneurship;
• Entrepreneurship in Bioengineering;
• Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Science Management.
The awards of this year’s edition are:
• Best E.Project Award by Santander – 2000€ ;
• 2 Honorable Mentions by Armilar Ventures – 2 * 500€
This activity is part of Innovators@Técnico.