The Lifelong Learning Office (GGLV) will organise a set of short courses between February and May 2020.
Registrations for Scientific Writing & Publication course taugh by Ana Silva (Técnico/CEris researcher) are already open.
Target group: Students, researchers and Técnico alumni; students from other ULisboa’s schools.
These courses are primarily aimed at students and researchers.
Vacancies are limited. The registration form must be submitted by email.
– Scientific Writing & Publication
• Advanced level – Deadline until 20th February
• Starting level – Deadline until 18th March.
• Advanced level – Deadline until 12th April
• Starting level – Deadline until 6th May.
– Writing Funding Proposals – This course focus on specific guidelines to plan and prepare research project proposals for national and international (EU) funding programmes.
• Starting level – Deadline until 8th May.
Tel. +351 21841.7502 / .9434