Universidade de Lisboa (ULisboa), in collaboration with the Embassy of Mozambique in Portugal and the Portuguese Red Cross, is organising the 7th edition of the solidarity campaign “18 Escolas, 18 Ajudas” until April 5th, to aid Mozambique’s flood victims.
Types of products:
• Long Shelf-Life Canned Foods,
• Personal hygiene products,
• Cleaning products (detergents and disinfectants).
• Canteen 1 (Refeitório – Cantina Velha, Av. Prof. Gama Pinto)
• ULisboa’s Interdisciplinary building (Av. Prof. Gama Pinto, nº 2),
• Caleidoscópio (jardim do Campo Grande / near McDonald’s),
• Rectory building (Campo Grande, Alameda da Universidade),
• Museum of Natural History and Science (Rua da Escola Politécnica, nº 56),
• Técnico: campi Alameda (main building, next to the store/reception) and Taguspark (main entrance, next to the reception).