The Course in Circular Economy aims to provide its graduates with the basic concepts of circular economy, from the perspective of life cycle analysis. With the application of specialized software, you will be able to analyze complex and systemic problems, identifying opportunities for improvement, in order to propose practical solutions of circular economy appropriate to the context of your organization.
Start date: 9th September 2021.
End date: 28th October 2021.
Course Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 18:30/20:30.
- Applications are open until 26th August 2021.
Organizations must increasingly position themselves to develop and implement more sustainable actions, not only to remain competitive, but also to meet consumer demand and comply with new European legislation. The Circular Economy is a key factor for any organization to achieve sustainability in its activity, allowing to have a systemic view of the problems and to find sustainable solutions that allow the reduction of the extraction and use of materials and the recovery of materials at the end of life.
This course provides its graduates with the basic concepts of circular economics, from the perspective of life cycle analysis. With the application of specialized software, trainees will be able to analyze complex and systemic problems, identifying opportunities for improvement, in order to propose practical circular economy solutions appropriate to the context of their organizations. Through the multiple practical cases, from various sectors, presented during the course, they will also have a diverse range of ideas that could serve as inspiration for the implementation of Circular Economy actions in their professional and personal activities.
The Specialisation Course in Circular Economy is included in the Specialisation Programme in Engineering and Management as an optional module and this edition will take place in online format, via Zoom.
- Acquire fundamental knowledge about circular economy and tools to support its implementation and evaluation (software);
- Identify points for improvement and propose possible solutions from the perspective of circular economy;
- Communicate actions carried out from the perspective of circular economy;
- Acquire knowledge of practical cases and the use of tools that allow rethinking and changing the business model and operations from a circular economy perspective.