Data Science, a paradigmatic application of the most promising techniques of Artificial Intelligence, stands out as a transformational technology in the digital age. The production and gathering of data will increasingly increase, so a correct analysis of this information is extremely relevant today and for the future. However, 46% of organisations report having workers with inadequate data analysis resources.
• Start date: 6th June 2022
• End date:27th July 2022
• Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays, 17:30/20:00
• Price: €950
• Format: Online
• Duration: 35h
Applications are open until May 23, 2022.
The Data Science Engineering course introduces the field as an engineering task as it is a creative application of scientific principles to develop data models. This course follows a ‘learning by doing’ approach typical of an engineering degree.
This course is part of the Specialisation Programme in Data Science for Engineers (DaSh) as mandatory.
At the end of the course, trainees are expected to:
• Apply KDD (knowledge discovery in databases) to multivariate data, in particular classification tasks;
• Perform exploratory data analysis (data profiling);
• Identify and apply data transformations necessary to enable model training;
• Train predictive models;
• Evaluate model performance.