The 14th Pitch Bootcamp@Técnico will take place online, on 25th and 26th March 2021.
The Pitch Bootcamp@Técnico is an immersive experience where Técnico students and recent graduates are challenged to:
- Recognise and develop their technical and soft skills;
- Develop effective communication tools;
- Think deeply about career goals and how to move forward;
- Contact and meet the most competitive companies representatives, thus acquiring relevant knowledge about the labour market.
The activity will be held in Portuguese.
A participation fee is required (10€).
Spark Agency and TT@Técnico are offering 10 participation scholarships. Students who can’t afford the participation fee can apply here, until 23rd March.
• Important note:
°Students must submit an application form and pay the fee. Students will get reimbursed after the event.
- If you registered for the event on March 10, check that the registration has been confirmed. If you have not received feedback, you must resubmit your application or contact Spark Agency: email@example.com