The 2nd meeting organised by ObservIST will take place on June 6, from 9.30 a.m. to 12 p.m., in room Q.01 (Chemical engineering building) aiming to disseminate, recognise and share the best practices identified in the 3rd call.
Attendance is free.
9.30 a.m. – Opening session
| professor Luís Castro, Vice-president for Financial Management
| professor Fátima Montemor, Vice-president for Academic Affairs
| professor Raquel Aires de Barros, President of Pedagogic Council
| professor Patrícia Rosado Pinto, Pro-Rector of Universidade Nova de Lisboa (NOVA)
9.45 a.m. – Delivery of certificates by professor Luís Castro
10 a.m. – Presentation of best practices
10 a.m. – 10.20 a.m.
• Project “Observar e Aprender” – Universidade de Lisboa.
• “MOOC Técnico Lisboa” courses in flipped-classroom.
• E-book – Cultural Heritage: key concepts and criteria.
• Preparation of a biannual report including the generational students’ performance in BSc Information Systems and Computer Engineering – Taguspark campus.
10.20 a.m. – 10.40 a.m.
• Mentoring programme at Técnico.
• Social Responsibility Day (SRD) – IST Taguspark campus.
• Carpooling at Técnico (Técnico Lisboa Carpooling).
• International Ambassadors Programme at Técnico.
10.40 a.m. – coffee break
11 a.m. – Presentation of best practices
11 a.m. – 11.20 a.m.
• Meeting “Geologia no Técnico”.
• PhD Open Days.
• Aerospace Seminar II: an example of continuous improvement of a Curricular Unit (1st cycle).
• Horizontal integration between a Curricular Unit of basic training in Computing and Coding, and the Curricular Unit of Integrated Master in Chemical Engineering (MEQ).
11.20 a.m. – Speech by professor Patrícia Rosado Pinto
11.45 a.m. – Closing session.