Teams composed primarily of members from IST academic community (students, professors and researchers), who develop their work within the Social Innovation Laboratory.
• Improving the quality of life for seniors (≥65 years old);
• Social improvement in emerging countries;
• Supporting local disadvantaged communities;
• Supporting people with special needs;
• Applications deadline – from 17th February 2019 until 17th March 2019, at 3 p.m.
• Application Evaluation Process/Pre-selection – from 18th to 22nd March 2019
• Pitch: short presentations of pre-selected applications – from 25th to 29th March 2019
• Final Selection and disclosure of results – until 12th April 2019
• Proof of Concept implementation – until 31st October 2019
A maximum of € 2,500 (two thousand and five hundred euros) for each selected project, for a total of € 7,500 (seven thousand and five hundred euros).
Clarify your doubts:
Information session – 12th March, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m., in room Q01. — Registration is required.