The training session “The ethical use of information: citing and referencing scientific work” will take place on 29th May, from 10 a.m. to 11.30 a.m., and is intended for 1st and 2nd cycles, Integrated cycle and 3rd cycle.
This training session aims at:
• Problematizing the concepts of ethics in the use of information;
• Understanding the concepts of copyright, citing articles;
• Reflecting about plagiarism (Intentional and unintentional plagiarism; self-plagiarism; plagiarism checkers: URKUND);
• Understanding the importance of correctly citing and referencing information;
• Identifying the different citing standards.
Attendance is free but requires prior registration.
Venue: Mathematics building, iStartLab, floor -1