Técnico’s governing bodies invite students to answer a survey on the new Teaching Model and Pedagogical Practices, MEPP.
Técnico is changing the teaching paradigm in 2021/2022 academic year in order to respond to the new emerging professional contexts, following the best international practices of engineering education.
The New Teaching Model and Pedagogical Practices will include, among other things:
- End of integrated master’s degrees and full adoption of the 3 + 2 system;
• Increasing curricular flexibility;
• Recognition of extracurricular activities;
• Training in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (HASC);
• Increasing / reformulation of experimental training.
After the information sessions, the governing bodies want to hear the students’ opinion on the new Teaching Model and invite the entire student community to answer an online survey. We encourage students to visit MEPP website – mepp.tecnico.ulisboa.pt – before answering the survey.
The survey is anonymous and confidential, and includes 24 questions. Survey completion is optional, and students can finish it at any time. By answering this survey and accepting these terms, students allow theirs answers to be used exclusively for the purpose mentioned above.